- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access to/collect only information that you voluntarily provide. We will never sell or rent the information you share with us to anyone. However, because PRICE, Inc. was legally established as a political action committee (PAC), we do have a legal obligation to share certain information with the Federal Elections Commission (FEC). Our status as a PAC means that, according to federal law, all purchases from PRICE, Inc. are considered political donations. In order to safeguard your privacy to the greatest possible degree, we will not report any personal information to the FEC until such time as the $200 threshold is attained.
Within the context of PRICE, Inc. operations, we will use your information only as necessary to maintain contact and inform you of events and progress.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
We request information from you on our donation form. To donate to us, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for processing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. At any time, you may contact us via the email address or phone number provided on our website.